Combat Fat with Fast Circles (CFFC)


There are some things successful people do instinctively and eventually get to teach others as lessons. Hello, Here's something I did instinctively and I only realized now that it's a thing.  I recently stumbled upon a famous fitness youtuber who suggested fast circle as a tool to burn fat especially in the abdominal area. 
Some of my followers have contacted me on lower abdominal fat issues and I intend writing an article on that, maybe a video too. The issue about lower abdominal fat is that your body prioritizes fat loss firstly to the upper body before lower body but that's a subject I’d tackle on another day. 
Recently, I started suggesting fast circles to my clients not because a famous youtuber said it but because I have done it instinctively myself although I wasn't pragmatic about it since to me it wasn't a thing. 

What is a fast circle? A Fast circle is a time within 24 hours of the day where you stay without food. The idea is to eat when you are mostly active which is between 12 noon to 8pm. You can eat over three small meals a day, even up to six small portions as long as it's within 12 noon to 8pm. 
You should  eat healthy by taking home cooked meals, you can take a lunch box to work rather than buying junk or eating fast food. You'd want to stick to a moderate supply of natural carbs as well as your usual daily intake of fibres and protein. Always stay away from unhealthy fats.
From 8pm to about 5am, which is the time when you are less active, the metabolism rate is quite low and eating at this time is not advisable. Hence, you fast starts at 8pm and ends at 12noon or starts at 6pm and ends at 10am. 
So what happens between 5am to 12 noon? You should be spending the first two hours of your day at the gym right and the rest prepping food for launch that should go in the launch box. 

If you have to be at work early then there's no time to eat anyway. However, some may say breakfast is really important and argue that fasting could lead to ulcers. 
I found lately talking to medics that ulcers are hereditary but if you are a bit concerned about that then watermelons should be a damn good breakfast. I hear these fast circles with early morning watermelons are detoxifying which helps the skin. 
If you never have the time to workout in the morning, you can end your fast at 10am and start at 6pm, spending the last two hours of your evening at the gym and eating just before the fast begins. 
So I said I did this instinctively as most mornings I never find time to eat until about 12 noon or 1pm. One rule I have broken is the time to end the circle which is a challenge for most people due to work duties. Now that you know, you may want to make adjustments especially if you have lower abdominal fat to deal with. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women In Fitness: Dorathy Olali

We Don't Workout For Fun

Riding On The High Horse of Privilege